Search This Blog

Saturday 2 April 2011

A Start For Everything..

Its quite new for me to blog, despite being 20, belonging to the so - called tech savvy generation (the iPhone generation). Thanks to my fellow housemate and college mates for instilling the idea in me to blog. There are so many things in my head that I want to spill out, and see what people have to say bout those issues. I strongly believe that the current  generation has so much to say, and these issues should be heard and discussed, as they are the views of the future leaders - to - be. SO, I invite anyone at all to feel free and post any issue that you would like to talk bout, besides mine and I hope this would instill the idea of constructive discussion among our peers. Till the next post..

No comments:

Post a Comment